Sunday, December 15, 2013

MEETING EAT YOUR KIMCHI

TODAY I MET THE EAT YOUR KIMCHI CREW!!!

EYK decided to have a pop-up store in their studio for the day and I was lucky enough that they decided to have this event while I'm in Korea. The line was ridiculously long, it took four hours to get to see them, but it was really worth every second! I was so nervous when I actually was able to see them, I had a total celebrity moment where I just stared at them and smiled haha... but they were really wonderful people and even continued to see the people who waited in line even after the event ended. This is definitely one of the top 5 moments from my South Korea trip!!





We were all so excited once we could see the door! People kept saying, "OMG I JUST HEARD MARTINA!"



Gahhh... Martina's so pretty! I love her hair!!


YAYYYYYYY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment