Saturday, November 30, 2013

In Jeju!

I'm in Jeju Island with a group of fun people! The island is beautiful and we're here until late tomorrow... so I'll be able to start posting pictures soon! Yesterday, we went out and bought a bunch of food and alcohol then got together in one room to have "Thanksgiving"! We ate food while watching a kpop concert on tv and chatted, which seems very Korean! It was a pretty fun night until I had to wake up way too early in the morning... my head hurt. Anyway, we have been so busy, so for now, I'm just going to add some pictures from my tablet :)

Heading out!

The flight was 1 hour, which seemed silly since it took an hour and a half to get to the airport by subway!



Awesome graffiti, had to pose next to it :P

"Pine mushroom wine"

Soju... Had a bit too much to drink last night...

Add caption

Breakfast in the hotel! Very American! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment