Monday, October 14, 2013

Character Sketch

Sam first told me she was redrawing the Adventure Time-like characters of my sister, her boyfriend, and I about a month ago and has finally finished it up and shared it with me! How awesome are we! It's like Skyrim meets Adventure Time, it's so nerdy and I love it!

L-R: Bill with his crossbow Lute, Alyssa with her archery, Moby - who is actually a weakness and not a strength to them, ME and Kimchi, and lastly Sam with her spirit ghost companion Armageddon. Sam's accuracy on our outfits to skin tone is so good and I keep noticing little details I hadn't seen before! :D

YEAH! I'm awesome! I also feel like I'm very well-rounded with my skills and levels. ALSO, I love how nice I look, but there's a mace sticking out of my backpack! haha

1 comment:

  1. IT IS ALL SO GOOD. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Moby -10 intelligence bahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete