Friday, September 27, 2013

Paul Gauguin at the Seoul Museum of Art

Today my friend and I went to the Seoul Museum of Art to take a look at the Paul Gauguin exhibit they were having. The museum is actually a lot smaller than the museums I've been to before, but it was very nicely laid out and they used the space they had very nicely! It took us about an hour and a half to go through everything, which is a short time, but the paintings were really wonderful!

We weren't allowed to take pictures inside the exhibits, but I still took a few (which I wont post here since I wasn't even supposed to take them) since there were some paintings and photos I really wanted to remember. Anyway, these are the pictures that I was allowed to take! I'm finally getting used to my curly hair, so I wore it down today! It took me 20 years to finally be able to stand my hair, but better late than never, right? :D

The way down to the actual museum was gorgeous! I want to go back and take actual pictures when the leaves begin changing colors!



Portrait of Gauguin I liked a lot!


The Museum was small but had a few floors going up, lots of stairs!

There was a random door on the 3rd floor that led nowhere and let light into the museum.


I want to go back and see this exhibit when I begins! It looks like it's something I would like!

ME with THE MUSEUM :)

Me... again.


1 comment:

  1. HARDCORE love your hair, you are gorgeous. WORK IT GIRL. And don't think I didn't notice your excellent use of eye makeup!! <3

    ReplyDelete